Succulents are beautiful but it doesn’t mean they do not deserve a beautiful planter, too. You can ditch the idea of purchasing expensive succulent planters. All you have to do is to be creative and resourceful. If you haven’t thought of any, here are some of the creative succulent planter ideas that you can do at home.
1. Old Birdcage. A stylish and stress-free way of showing off your plants is by letting it spread in a birdcage. In doing this, let your shrubs thrive and let out some succulents by planting it in a birdcage.
2. Wineglass. Wine glasses that seems to be a space consumer in your kitchen can re-purpose. If you have extra wine glasses that you don’t use anymore, turn it into a succulent planter.
3. Colander. You can create your own planter using an old colander. Paint it and add some soils then plant the succulent. It is easy and a less expensive.
4. Unused basket. Look at your storage room as you might found an old basket. You can re-purpose that and make it a planter of an assortment of colorful succulents. It is perfect to display in your patio, kitchen table and even in your garden. Too simple and easy to make like you can have your desired succulent in a container in a few minutes.
5. Mason Jars. You can DIY a shabby chic planter with some mason or glass jars, a paint, and cute succulents. They’re a perfect killer combo and are very easy to do.
6. Bell cups. Refashion a bell cup with some metallic paint pen, and or bright acrylic paints. Then fill them up with mini succulents. You can now achieve adorable bell cups succulent planter in less than 5 minutes.
7. Vintage tin cans. Make use of your favorite tea tin cans as a great idea of a succulent planter. Fill those tin cans with soil and succulent then you’re good to display them.
8. Outdated drawer. If you happen to find an old yet still useful drawers, then recycle it by making it as a planter. Beautify that sitting drawer in your garage, paint it and drill a few holes at the bottom. Line them with a trash bag, fill some soil and start planting the succulents of your choice.