“Of all the rooms in the house, the bathroom is my chosen place to clean. It’s the easiest room to clean!” Said no one, ever.
Without any doubt, cleaning a bathroom is no easy task. It’s the messiest place in the house. It smells. Things could become untidy, and it takes hours to clean it.
However, that doesn’t have to happen! You can save yourself from wasting a massive amount of time, money, and effort. Simply follow these convenient bathroom cleaning hack.
1) Baking Soda
It’s one of the cheapest cleaning alternatives, and the best way to clean the grimiest grout in your bathroom. It’s one of the cheapest cleaning alternatives, and the best way to clean the grimiest grout in your bathroom.
- Just mix baking soda and bleach. It can clean your cabinet doors and shelves.
- Mix vegetable oil and baking soda on a toothbrush. It will clean the dirtiest tub in your bath.
- Mix liquid soap, antibacterial oils, baking soda, and water. Unclog your sink and shower drain.
- Mix vinegar and baking soda.
A delicious grapefruit can be useful and beneficial. You can use it to get rid of all the soap scum and remove bathtub rings. Sprinkle some salt on grapefruit and scrub it to your tub.
Use vinegar to clean grimy toilet in 15 minutes. Here’s how:
- Mix vinegar and baking soda
- Pour vinegar into the upper decker, bowl and toilet seat.
- Then, clean it out with a washcloth.
- Fill the dishpan with vinegar and dish washing to scrub dirty parts in your shower.
- Put vinegar in a plastic bag and put it on your shower heads overnight.
- Mix vinegar and water then wipe it off with an old sock
The cheapest way to treat hard water on your sink, shower, faucet and other fixture. It will also get rid of the stains in your faucet. Simply scrub the lemon to the affected areas.
5) Black tea.
This is a great way to clean a bathroom mirror. The tannic acid inside a tea bag does the magic.
- Brew a pot of tea. Use a lint-free cloth and wipe it in the mirror.
- Brew a strong glass of tea and put it inside a spray bottle.
- Spray it all over the mirror and clean it up with a newspaper.
6) Baby oil.
Get ready to turn your drab-looking sink features into perfect mirrors. Plus! The smell will not irritate your nose. Simply, dab a baby oil on a washcloth and wipe it in your bathroom fixtures.
7) Clear nail polish.
Say goodbye nastiness and unsightly trust. Say hello to shiny shine. Dab some clear nail polish to the bottom of the can to prevent seeing unsightly rust in your sink or tub.
8) Petroleum Jelly.
Got some problem with your shower curtain rings getting stocked on the rod? Wipe some petroleum jelly to make it glide easily.
9) Dryer sheets.
Destroy all the bathroom gunk and let your mirrors shine. Wipe your mirror with dryer sheets.
10) Toilet bowl bombs.
A great natural way to clean and freshen your bathroom. You can make a homemade toilet bombs and it will not take much time to make these bombs.